Welcome to the 2021-22 School year
We Need Your Support at Blue Valley West!
Parents and Teachers are a team, working together to ensure the success of our students. We need everyone in the game! Below are four key ways you can support the BVW Community…
1. Register (or update your information) on our website.
Sign Up or Log In to be included in the family online directory, receive updates of all PTO activities and volunteer needs and be eligible for incentives through our business partners and sponsors.
2. Become an individual contributor/member to our BVW PTO Membership/Invest In West campaign that provides instant financial support for all PTO sponsored activities, events, senior scholarships and staff grants.
3. Pay your Senior Activity fee to help offset graduation celebration and rehearsal activities that happen throughout the year. Help us make our seniors' final year a great one! Click here to pay online!
4. Attention ALL 2022 Graduating Seniors!! Your Blue Valley West PTO invites seniors with a GPA of 2.5 and above, who are heading to college next year, to apply for the chance to win up to a $1,000 BVW PTO scholarship towards tuition! These scholarships will be awarded to well rounded students with a great essay, so eligible students are strongly encouraged to apply! You have 30 days to apply with applications due on or TBD. More information and the application can be found in your Naviance account or in Room 315. Mark your calendars and apply!
5. Become or recruit a Business Partner or Jag Booster to promote your company or small business. Many new promotional options available including both online, print, newsletter and banner recognition. Find the option that best fits your company’s needs and your desire to support Blue Valley West. Click Sponsorship Options to choose!
6. Volunteer! Visit our Volunteer SignUp page to view current opportunities and see where you might best fit in.
7. Amazon Smiles - Donate to Blue Valley West High School PTO, at no cost to you! Simply shop at smile.amazon.com/ch/48-1246215 (add Blue Valley West High School PTO as your charity) and AmazonSmile will donate to Blue Valley West High School PTO, at no cost to you. Amazon will donate 0.5% of eligible purchases to Blue Valley West High School PTO —no fees, no extra cost.
8. Join the PTO Board! We are actively recruiting for the 2021-2022. Click here to view our list of PTO Board positions and their respective duties. Sign up, or contact Victoria Edmondson if you are interested in a position or have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
All Donations are Tax Deductible
Questions regarding the BVW PTO Website? Contact Andrea Weddle
Follow Us On Twitter at:
https://twitter.com/BVWPTO / @BVW PTO
Why join the PTO?
Successful students make successful schools— which make thriving communities. Everyone benefits when you support students!
Your Donations Make a Difference
"Invest in West" donations directly impact grants that are made available to BVW in our current year. See how your donations are making a difference today! Click HERE!
Sports & Activities
BVW is offering sports directories each season (Fall, Winter, Spring) that will feature team rosters, information about coaches, schedules, and more. Purchase an ad for printing in the directory to recognize your child and support the directory and school.